EntriesAboutDarlinksCredits


Overview

Photobucket
Hello, welcome to my territory. Feel free to explore this diary.

Screams

Justin Bieber Icon Pictures, Images and Photos

No Sympathy Hearty
Thursday 15 March 2012 | 0 comments
 

Okay this is it... I'm tired of being tired. Tired of everything. Faking my smile, faking my laugh, faking of my entire life just want to show everybody i'm fucking okay. Yes... It's totally hurt like stabbing your chest with sword. I know i'm great faker but that's the only way that makes everyone get not annoyed from me. But luckily I have my family and friends that always support me no matter what. In school, i've been racist once more RACIST. Weh babi, i'm just an ordinary stupid, idiot, silly, lame girl. You just don't know how I feel. You just doing that for your own goods aite ? GOOD What comes around goes around. NOTE THAT t=.=t
Sometimes I just even didn't care about everyone. But it's too much TOO MUCH till I hurt this much. I'm just wasting my tears all over time just because of this stupid people that silly fucking judgemental. So typical, they just judge people by the outside. Man, this is so lame. Puh-lease lah keling mana kau ni ? This community is just mindfuq urggggghhhhh Only Allah know how I feel. People please i'm here with heart too WITH HEART TOO. I'm not a stone maybe a log or everything lah. I'm just an ordinary human being ORDINARY HUMAN BEING WITH TINY HEART ! Maybe this cause my old mistakes maybe ? Pray for me for my stronger much stronger stronger stronger and stronger and I can defeat them in academy. AMIN. 

Older Post | Newer Post