EntriesAboutDarlinksCredits


Overview

Photobucket
Hello, welcome to my territory. Feel free to explore this diary.

Screams

Justin Bieber Icon Pictures, Images and Photos

Another Door Can I ?
Friday 1 June 2012 | 0 comments


Assalamualaikum fella. I just wanna say regret. Regret. Regret. Regret. Regret. And regret and regret and regret. And way too mainstream. I'm done.
Ya, as usual le Dad doesn't understand or even to understand me. Nice to know that. Nice to have that. Nice nice and nice..... Feels wanna grab some potion and kill my ownself ya know ? Those people doesn't make sense at all. AT ALL. Feels like uurrrgggghhhhh.......
I JUST WANT TO HAVE TASEK AGAIN PLEASE. FUCKING PLEASE. I'LL DO EVERYTHING AS YA WISH DAD. BUT PLEASE JUST TASEK BACK ME IZ TOTALLY BEGGING YOU. PLEASE AND PLEASE AND PLEASE AND PLEASE AND PLEASE. I CAN'T STAND. FAKE PEOPLE. FAKE SMILE. AND FOREMOST FAKE LIFE ! HOW IS IT IF YOU WEAR MY SHOE ? WALK ? RUN ? WITH MA SHOE ? HOW IS IT FEEL ? NICE ? BEST IS IT ? FOR ME IZ TOTALLY NO LAH OF COURSE.
TOO EMOTIONAL GET TO HAVE ENOUGH SLEEP FOR A BUSY DAY TOMORROW. WILL NOT FEEL BETTER UNTIL I GET WHAT I WANT.

LOVE YA !

Older Post | Newer Post